Welcome to my blog/ Bem-vindos ao meu blog/ Bienvenidos a mi blog.

"Living´s not waiting until the storm ceases, but learning how to dance in the rain"....

"Cuándo el mundo te deprima, observa lo que te rodea com objetividad. Avanza de manera positiva y recuerda que eres tú quien lleva las riendas".

"Tudo vale a pena quando a alma não é pequena"

"Sigam-me os bons!"

segunda-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2013

Dark Stormy Cloud (poem)


Dark Stormy Cloud (a poem by Flavia Mangini)
I´m a lonely gray cloud
But I don´t seem to have a silver lining...
Can´t you hear me thunder?
It´s deafening, it´s so damn loud!
This cloud´s crying, though the sun´s shining and everyone´s smiling...

Have you ever felt this broken, this fragile and weak?
Have you ever felt like running away?
When your body is crumbling and your soul is meek?
I guess we all feel like that someday...

Will things ever be all right again?
Will happiness ever come knocking at my door?
Is it a sin to try to change a life that´s so boring and plain?
What have I done to end up crushed on the floor again?
Pain comes pouring down my pen,
Like a storm comes to wash things down from the darkest sky...
Will it ever stop? I don´t know when...
But I keep asking myself the reasons why...
Will it ever ease down? I simply can´t figure out how...



(Feb, 2013)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário